Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.SOUND 2nd Year Anniv AUG. 20, 2010

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08

Go down 
+4
b@r@y@n
nini
bluegrass
blueboy1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blueboy1
Admin
Admin
blueboy1

For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm

New Classification for the Year 2007/2008

Entry

Very simple rules for SQ and Install. No championship series!!!!
Up to 3 Channel
Simple Install/1 Track Sound
1 Judge all car
Up to 5 Channel
1 Judge all car
Unlimited
1 Judge all car

Experienced

Most simple degree of difficulty, internat. Championship series, following rookie
Up to 3 Channel
Simple install / not full sound
1 Judge each field
Up to 5 Channel
1 Judge each field
Unlimited
1 Judge each field

Advanced

Next step above experienced
Up to 5 Channel
More complete install & sound
2 Judges each field
Up to 7 Channel
2 Judges each field
Unlimited
2 Judges each field

Master

High level, one step above advanced
Up to 5 Channel
Almost full install & sound
2 Judges each field
Up to 7 Channel
2 Judges each field
Unlimited
2 Judges each field

Expert

Highest level possible in EMMA competitions
One class
Full sound & install, unl. bonus
2 Judges each field

Pure passive

Similar to existing rules
One class
Similar to advanced
2 SQ / 1 Install Judge

Multi Media

Similar to existing rules
experienced
See SQ above, 2channels ok
1 Judge each field
advanced
See SQ above
1 Judge each field
Expert
See SQ abovel
1 Judge each field

ESPL Entry

Open to anyone, simple rules. No championship series!!!

ESPL experienced

Simple install rules – mostly regarding safety. 1 measurement open, 1 closed
1 Woofer
2 Woofer
4 Woofer

ESPL advanced
8 Woofer
Unlimited

ESPL advanced plus
Similar to ESPL advanced but includes design points for exterior/interior/trunk of car
8 Woofer
Unlimited

ESPL Master
Similar to advanced but open to all vehicle with registration
Unlimited

ESPL Expert
Similar to Mater but includes design points for exterior/interior/trunk of car
Unlimited

EMMA racing
Similar to actual racing rules
Decent cars
(elegant cars, like "everyday-cars",family cars)
Show cars
(should be extremely (design)cars and tuned or not everyday usable)
Copyright by the european mobile media association 2006
Back to top Go down
bluegrass
Admin
Admin
bluegrass

For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 pm

I asked bacolod guys whats the minimum number of cars per category to proceed with the competition.. Might be useless to prepare and spend that much when theres no quorum to start with. Razz
Back to top Go down
blueboy1
Admin
Admin
blueboy1

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:15 am

bluegrass wrote:
I asked bacolod guys whats the minimum number of cars per category to proceed with the competition.. Might be useless to prepare and spend that much when theres no quorum to start with. Razz

oo nga sir, dapat mabigyan tayo ng information regarding that, anyway here's a link regarding EMMA rules, hope this helps Smile
http://www.emmanet.com/EMMAnew/menue.htm
Back to top Go down
bluegrass
Admin
Admin
bluegrass

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Thanks pre.. I already have the SQ rulebook with me.. will make a followup with bacolod peeps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nini
I SOUND OM certified na mahilig
nini

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm

mga bossing panu pag 3 woofers. a 15" and a pair of 12"s 5 channel for espl? saan ba papasok? Question
Back to top Go down
blueboy1
Admin
Admin
blueboy1

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:46 am

nini wrote:
mga bossing panu pag 3 woofers. a 15" and a pair of 12"s 5 channel for espl? saan ba papasok? Question

correct ninyo po ako mga guys if mali pag intindi ko, but sa pag intindi ko ng EMMA classification eto yun sir nini

ESPL Entry

ESPL experienced

1 Woofer
2 Woofer
4 Woofer

sa pag intindi ko particular ang leveling sa safety, install design points for exterior/interior/trunk of car, the woofers you'll be using etc. but if were talking about 3 woofers a 15" and 2 12"s 5 channel, well pasok ka sir sa both entry and experienced, just my two cents Smile

Goodluck sir! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nini
nini

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:56 am

thanks for enlightening me. Very Happy mahirap lang ipasok in such a small space. kay b@r@y@n nga ubos na trunk space. Sad
Back to top Go down
blueboy1
Admin
Admin
blueboy1

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 am

nini wrote:
thanks for enlightening me. Very Happy mahirap lang ipasok in such a small space. kay b@r@y@n nga ubos na trunk space. Sad

your welcome sir Smile totoo yan pre, pero tingnan mo naman yun satisfaction at ngiti ni sir b@r@y@n sa astig na woodworks nya and lalo na magpatugtog na sya Twisted Evil kaya follow you heart! salpak lang ng salpak Very Happy ang mga groceries and baggage pwede yan sa backseat! hehehe
Back to top Go down
nini
nini

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:06 am

weee uubusin ko yung mini suv... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
b@r@y@n
Admin
Admin
b@r@y@n

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 am

blueboy1 wrote:
nini wrote:

your welcome sir Smile totoo yan pre, pero tingnan mo naman yun satisfaction at ngiti ni sir b@r@y@n sa astig na woodworks nya and lalo na magpatugtog na sya Twisted Evil kaya follow you heart! salpak lang ng salpak Very Happy ang mga groceries and baggage pwede yan sa backseat! hehehe

O! at pati ako napasok sa usapan nyo ah! hehehe....

anyway, para di OT:

@bluegrass: sir, do we have any updates regarding this EMMA event?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com
bluegrass
Admin
Admin
bluegrass

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Who's joining?
Back to top Go down
davin
I.SOUND OM naka Master Eskinol
davin

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 pm

di ko sure kung amo mani gihapon gina gamit nila sa EMMA
ang woofer count depends on the size of your subs
sub category niyo considered as ff

1 x 8" 0.5 woofer
1 x 10" 1 woofer
1 x 12" 2 woofer
1 x 15" 3 woofer
1 x 18" 4 woofer
1 x 21" dunno wala paman di jackhammer subs satun hihi

count niyo nalang pila subs niyo and convert

Last edited by davin on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davin
davin

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:13 pm

blueboy1 wrote:
nini wrote:

correct ninyo po ako mga guys if mali pag intindi ko, but sa pag intindi ko ng EMMA classification eto yun sir nini

ESPL Entry

ESPL experienced

1 Woofer
2 Woofer
4 Woofer

sa pag intindi ko particular ang leveling sa safety, install design points for exterior/interior/trunk of car, the woofers you'll be using etc. but if were talking about 3 woofers a 15" and 2 12"s 5 channel, well pasok ka sir sa both entry and experienced, just my two cents Smile

Goodluck sir! Very Happy

papi di ako sure kay nini,
1 x 15" = 3 woofer
2 x 12" = 4 woofer

7woofer

di na ata siya papasok dun sa experience.. not sure pa paps ha.
Back to top Go down
justin
I.SOUND OM kamuka ni Patrick Garcia
justin

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:13 pm

dayon gd mn ang emma da sa dinagyang??hehe
Back to top Go down
ne_yow

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:14 pm

sa experience ko sa mga SPL na contest, halimbawa yung entry ko is one sub na 12'' pasok ako sa 2 woofer, dapat ang maka intra is 2 ka 10'' sub or apat ka 8'' sub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vinyl
vinyl

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

ne_yow wrote:
sa experience ko sa mga SPL na contest, halimbawa yung entry ko is one sub na 12'' pasok ako sa 2 woofer, dapat ang maka intra is 2 ka 10'' sub or apat ka 8'' sub Very Happy

ikaw na bahal sa category na yan paps, dami mong ideas dyan. apply mu lang. gogogo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ne_yow

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am

vinyl wrote:
ne_yow wrote:

ikaw na bahal sa category na yan paps, dami mong ideas dyan. apply mu lang. gogogo! Very Happy

hahaha tirada mo, wala na gani gamit, binaligya ko na, manug bata si esmi eh, pero kung may ma intra sa dinagyang buligan ta eh Laughing
Back to top Go down
vinyl
vinyl

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:59 pm

ne_yow wrote:
vinyl wrote:
ne_yow wrote:

hahaha tirada mo, wala na gani gamit, binaligya ko na, manug bata si esmi eh, pero kung may ma intra sa dinagyang buligan ta eh Laughing

yupyup buligay lang paps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08   For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those joining the EMMA on October, hope this helps New Classification for the year 07/08
Page 1 of 1