Share | 

How to become an official ICE Member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justin
I.SOUND OM kamuka ni Patrick Garcia

PostSubject: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Guys, hope this thread will help I Sound grow. To the Moderators, please post here on how to become an official ICE Member. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Interested kasi ako mag join eh..hehe pwede?hehe hajo, mayo ni grupo niyo ah..pwede ka join?hehehe thanks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExaltaVIP
I SOUND OM certified na mahilig

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:53 pm

sa nabal-an ko. login lang di kag ma eB official member na.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluegrass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Welcome justin! As soon as you are registered here at the site you're an "unofficial" Wink member until you join one of our GTs and EBs. Feel free to post in our forums just remember to avoid "text speak".. Post your rides at our "Still Videos" thread... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:35 pm

bluegrass wrote:
Welcome justin! As soon as you are registered here at the site you're an "unofficial" Wink member until you join one of our GTs and EBs. Feel free to post in our forums just remember to avoid "text speak".. Post your rides at our "Still Videos" thread... Very Happy

sorry about that sir..musta kamo da?hehe musta sq mo?bakod na gd?upodanay man kami d gyapon ni senia..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 pm

gusto ko d mag intra sa inyo..galing ari d sa bacolod auto ko..pero ga puli2 man ko da ah..hehe t pwede ko ka intra??hehe btw, naka join naman ko sa eb niyo sano sa shellsyd..hehe t pwede na ko ka intra??hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marx
I.SOUND OM Kamuka ni John Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm

login lang tol. si davin nga is staying in manila, if im not mistaken, but he's an active ICE here sa forum pare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm

marx wrote:
login lang tol. si davin nga is staying in manila, if im not mistaken, but he's an active ICE here sa forum pare.

ah..hehe ok..hehe musta na mark?musta na auto mo?t wala na ta tambayan sa shop nila jc..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marx

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:36 pm

ayos lang tol, ganun padin, just check the pics sa still videos. wala na kila jc, nabaha yung shop nila diba, dami nasira including yung mga parts dun andyung fortuner nya, til now di pa back to service yung shop, walanako balita kay egay if babalik pa or di na.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

marx wrote:
ayos lang tol, ganun padin, just check the pics sa still videos. wala na kila jc, nabaha yung shop nila diba, dami nasira including yung mga parts dun andyung fortuner nya, til now di pa back to service yung shop, walanako balita kay egay if babalik pa or di na.

Pa OT naman:

oo nga sayang talaga yun. ok na yun sana lahat dun eh.dba?hehe d bale, pag naka start na ako sa carwash, at maganda ang resulta, sasabay nalang ang sound setups.hehehe at gusto ko rin mga bodykits na negosyo la pa diyan kasi sa Iloilo na nag specialize ng mga bodykits eh. at me contact na ako sa manila nga eh.hehe

Hope this will work.hehe thanks for your responses mga sirs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluegrass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:56 pm

justin wrote:
bluegrass wrote:

sorry about that sir..musta kamo da?hehe musta sq mo?bakod na gd?upodanay man kami d gyapon ni senia..hehe

Oh... I remember you hehehe.. My ICE? still kept simple but tuned and ready na. Pasimple lang ta anay hehehe. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Pa OT guys: @justin: ari ko di bacolod sa westown. Ti ako lang di isa ga mamam sa room! Sad

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:11 pm

bluegrass wrote:
Pa OT guys: @justin: ari ko di bacolod sa westown. Ti ako lang di isa ga mamam sa room! Sad

ok ah..EB ta bwas..mga 430pm pa off ko..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExaltaVIP

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:53 pm

bluegrass: apas ko da bla paps.. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:31 pm

ExaltaVIP wrote:
bluegrass: apas ko da bla paps.. hehe

haha sige2 apas d..hehe ri man d ex mo ah..hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboy1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 am

Basta active ka lang sa forum and join our EBs/GTs and stick to forum rules

justin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

blueboy1 wrote:
Basta active ka lang sa forum and join our EBs/GTs and stick to forum rules

haha ok sir..thanks for the info..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
str8jaket
I.SOUND OM naka Master Eskinol

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 pm

I don't know if there was a consensus during the last EB. But we discussed together with blueboy and nini regarding the rules on becoming a member of this group. It's just a matter of putting it into writing to make it official right? hehehehehe. So we need a secretary na. Anyways, as I remembered, you need to be present in at least 2 official EB's, post at least 50(?) in the forum and a screening of the officers of I-Sound first before you become an official member. But there were reactions on the posting part because anybody could just post smileys and bumps and what nots just to up their number of postings right? The first part was agreed by me blueboy and nini. I dunno if the rest were like listening to the discussion because they were looking at the left side where the hot bebes were sitting ehehehe. Anyways, since this wasn't really officially discussed here in the thread, should we still stick to the 2 EB attendances as is? What's your take on the number of postings here in the forum? I'm good with those three. We just have to put everything into writing so that we should have a basis on whatever decisions we make when it comes to accepting in new members. Should it just be officers who will have a say? or should every member have a voice on any decision about accepting new members. Post away whatever suggestions you can give Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nini

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 am

regarding approvals, all bonafide members should participate and final decisions should be given by the officers... imho Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vinyl

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 am

nini wrote:
regarding approvals, all bonafide members should participate and final decisions should be given by the officers... imho Smile

i agree. it is of the organizations best interest so all pioneer members should have a "say" on majority if not all decsions that concerns the group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluegrass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 am

str8jaket wrote:
But there were reactions on the posting part because anybody could just post smileys and bumps and what nots just to up their number of postings right? The first part was agreed by me blueboy and nini. I dunno if the rest were like listening to the discussion because they were looking at the left side where the hot bebes were sitting ehehehe.

I definitely agree with this. Cool

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 am

x2 Smile

Guys we need to finalize and put this into writing. Will discuss this during our next EB.

marx

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 am

strict naman guys.. lets be informal naman, its seems na nagiging formal na yung group.. i suggest we have some fun and at the same time stick with the group.. but thats my perspective only.. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboy1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:07 am

marx wrote:
strict naman guys.. lets be informal naman, its seems na nagiging formal na yung group.. i suggest we have some fun and at the same time stick with the group.. but thats my perspective only.. hehe

Syempre hindi mawawala yun fun, the "how to become an official member" idea is just a way to preserve what the group started which is yun camaraderie, fun and respect sa kada I.SOUND member. We are just making it formal para if someone wants to join he/she must have the idea that he needs to fit in with the group. My point is we just want to avoid people who doesn't share the same interest and good intentions just as what we have achieve now in this group. In my opinion it is a common interest that we all want to make this club big but united as well. I'm not saying na we are strict on this kaya nga we need to sit down and agree para we could set fair but good standards for how to be a member. Very Happy

marx

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 pm

blueboy1 wrote:
marx wrote:

Syempre hindi mawawala yun fun, the "how to become an official member" idea is just a way to preserve what the group started which is yun camaraderie, fun and respect sa kada I.SOUND member. We are just making it formal para if someone wants to join he/she must have the idea that he needs to fit in with the group. My point is we just want to avoid people who doesn't share the same interest and good intentions just as what we have achieve now in this group. In my opinion it is a common interest that we all want to make this club big but united as well. I'm not saying na we are strict on this kaya nga we need to sit down and agree para we could set fair but good standards for how to be a member. Very Happy

K
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become an official ICE Member?   

Back to top Go down

How to become an official ICE Member?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1